Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Classy lassy.

Fabulous folks --

Springtime is here, and as your resident fashionable lady, I wanted to present to you a quick 101-type reminder: A classic red lip NEVER, ever goes out of style (but make sure the color matches your specific skin tone!). If you have fair skin, try a coral-y red; medium-skinned ladies can wear anything from a red to cranberry-ish tone; and us darker-skinned gals can wear anything from a warm brick to burgundy. All of these can be found at your local drug store (I'd try a Walgreen's, etc.) or even grocery.

Whatever you do, wear it with confidence!

Any adventures in rocking the red? Post your pictures!





Did I mention it instantly whitens your teeth and adds extra sass? Ohh, yes. I've been wearing this pretty pout for weeks now!

xxo,
Mekialaya


P.S. 50 YouTube subscribers! You all are too sweet. Muchas gracias, mis amigos!

3 comments:

  1. No one rocks a red lip anymore? Oh, don't tell me I'm the only one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pretty Girl!

    I'm slowly going to transition to this adventurous make-up style. I'm beginning to phase out the amount/colors of eye makeup I wear and transition into the daring lip :).

    - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sam!

    First things first: Thank you so much for the comment. It made me so excited to see your interest in my site.

    Secondly, I would love to see pictures of that daring lip you speak of. :D When you get some time, possibly?

    Please do continue reading -- talk to you soon!

    Love, M

    ReplyDelete