Friday, January 29, 2010

Ay, yi yi!

Hiii, friends! Whoa, so it's been quite a while (I honestly didn't realize just how long it had been until I looked at the date of my last post, eep)!



In brief, Dailybooth (see above) has been taking over my life, and I get to do some fascinating and exciting stories in the next week. Will that suffice?

- I'm oh-so-thankful for the growth I'm seeing in my photography, and I will be posting my news packages on here as I do them.

- I'm expectedly waiting, waiting! He is always so faithful.

- Again, far too much time on the computer as of recent. There's a certain fella who's been keeping me up Skyping -- he knows who he is!

- I love me some Bernanke. Hurray for him being confirmed for a second term. More here!

If it seems I'm being curiously cryptic, it's because I am!

I will be posting again sometime during this weekend! I want to wholeheartedly thank every single person that supports me and that's made this website/my YouTube/Facebook and everything else a success! I am incredibly appreciative♥. Much love!

P.S. One of my FAVORITE worship songs ever:

1 comment: