Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ahoy, and Happy Tuesday!

What a day it's been already; my goooodness! Ever-so-closely following the "Balloon Boy" (so-called) saga. It's incredibly intriguing; however, really? Does this family need any more media coverage? Richard Heene just seems starved -- it's getting to be a bit much, frankly. The latest: Charges may not come until next week. Also, the FAA is officially investigating the incident to determine if the experimental balloon's launch violated agency regulations. Hrrrm.

NEEEEXT! Let me just take a minute to say that I am absolutely in lurve with Isaac Mizrahi's Ready-to-Wear 2010 Collection (this was previously posted on my Facebook, but for y'all that haven't seen it, it's for you). It's never too early to get a jump on Spring fashion!

Take a gander:





You can view his complete collection and much, much more here, at Style.com!

Bisous!

4 comments:

  1. lol, I like how we segue from news to Issac Mizrahi. ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, that's how I do.

    I love you and am so grateful for you. Be mine, Mr. Creative Director!

    (By the way, you have to admit, he is getting WAY too much press.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm yeah...helloooo, you ARE the press- and you're giving him way too much.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, but shhh! ;p

    Let's bake soon!

    ReplyDelete